Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

2.03.2009

Watching video on PSP seems a bad idea ... to me ...

Just found out that I have a bunch of Microsoft PDC video, converted, but didn't watch it on PSP. I do, though, believe that I watched the videos in other places. So it simply shows how unlikely I enjoy watching video on my PSP.

I watch video using my iPod Touch, because it's always around. I watch video on Eee PC, because I can grab the video directly from my home network without convertion. I watch video on my Tablet PC because it has a big screen (while I am on bed). I mostly watch video on my desktop because I enjoy using my nice 24 inch monitor. But PSP .... tried ... not enjoy the clumsy video playback interface.

Well, everything has it's place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home