Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

1.29.2009

Continuous messing with Ausu Eee 900

  • I found out that I CANNOT get to the safe mode by holding F8. However, if I interrupt the start up by shutting down the machine, the next time it boots up it will give me an option to choose Safe mode, just like pressing F8.

  • To backup the machine usinbg TrueImage 10, I need to remove CacheSet from Startup folder and then reboot.

  • I expressed crashing after plug in or unplug power chord. Turns out it;s because of the EeeCtl. Set it to full mode resolved the problem.

8 Comments:

Anonymous idn poker terbaru said...

The planet probably are hidden in addition to exotic smaller gardens might be maintained, and rainforest that is certainly certainly profligate with wide variety of facilities resembling golf game workshops, athletic courts and as a consequence swimming pools. Hotels Discounts

3:30 PM

 
Anonymous bandar judi slot online said...

I miss your tremendous writings.

3:13 PM

 
Anonymous daftar slot online said...

Really good information can be found on site .

6:29 PM

 
Anonymous bola tangkas terpercaya said...

Wow!, this was a top quality post. In explanation I’d like to write like this as well – taking time and real effort to make a nice article… but what can I say… I keep putting it off and never seem to get something done

6:51 PM

 
Anonymous bola tangkas 88 said...

Is it okay to post some of this on my site if I include a backlink to this page?

1:51 PM

 
Anonymous game slot online terbaik said...

I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the look for such information.

10:40 PM

 
Anonymous buy expired domains said...

That is some inspirational stuff. Never knew that opinions could be this varied. Be sure to keep writing. buy expired domains

1:53 AM

 
Anonymous Skin Care Products said...

Thanks for sharing.

9:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home