Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

1.27.2009

Freaking network suddenly not working

Somehow while I was trying to fine tune my Eee PC so that it runs slightly faster, the network suddenly stopped functioning. I found somebody else having the same problem, but there was no answer being provided. Out of fustration, I simply restoring the backup partition I created last night.

All shit seems to be happening AFTER I enabled the webcam. So I turned it off from the BIOS, but I still have problem.

So I Remove the battery for about 5 minutes, and then turn on, now at least I got the LAN back. And then I go to the BIOS and found that BOTH webcam and WiFI are off. So I turned on WiFi, and nowboth LAN and WiFi are working.

I am not going to touch that webcam shit anymore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home