Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

1.19.2009

Stupid Affect Effect CS4 Forgetting OpenGL, and then, Premiere

Somehow when I opened After Effect CS4 today, the OpenGL setting was reset to no OpenGL support. I have to, once again, go to Photoshop CS4, check the OpenGL setting, and then go back to After Effect CS4, and now it's there again. Flicky.

Also I found out that Adobe Premiere CS4 does NOT support GPU acceleration, which is kind of a bad news to me consider that I use Cartoon effect in After Effect CS4 a LOT. Yet I want to take advantage of the tight intergration between After Effect and Premiere so taht I can take the strengeth of the both world. So my solution is NOT turning on those GPU intensive on After Effect until I got everything done. That seems to work OK so far.

Oh using the 9.0.1 update and DLL thing, now my Adobe Premiere CS4 does not crash the moment I open it. At least some improvement after spending tons of time today dealing with After Effect and Primere and trying to make them work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home