Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

3.10.2008

No iPhone yet ...

As much as I want to buy an iPhone now in order no develop software for it, I have to being reminding myself that this definitely not the right time. For instance:

- The final version of iPhone OS 2.0 has not been released yet. Thus you CANNOT bring the app you created with you on an iPhone.
- I still have contract with TMobile, and jailbreak an iPhone now can cause trouble developing with iPhone later.
- EDGE network is pathetic. Definitely need to wait for the 3G version.
- Hacking community may find a way to let me use My home Grown app on iPhone without activating with AT&T.

Beside,

- I rather spending more time on learning how to code Cocca app in the meantime.
- The UI trick I learned in iPhone sample app can be applied on WPF application. And spending time on WPF seems more rewarding from career perspective.
- I much rather spent time on the above tasks then getting another toy for myself to playwith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home