Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

2.09.2008

Another day in AppleStore

If there's one thing that I complain the most about the iPhone and iPod touch, it's probably the input capability. I had no problem using it to browse web, browsing photos, and use the web apps. It's a great device for viewing content. When I need to enter data, be it something as simple as entering some data in a web form, suddenly all hell breaks out. This is definite not my total portable internet appliance simple because the handwriting recognition I am using right now on my Pocket PC seems far superior than the virtual keyword. Oh and did I mentioned 手寫中文輸入能力? IPhone is completely handicap to that aspect.

So, another day of visiting AppleStore. Another day leaving the store without buying anything. Still it was a fun hour that I spent, and kept me from buying something that I will regret after days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home