Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

1.29.2008

Syncing everywhere with my iPod

Previously I had some bad experience with syncing music on both machine with one machine doing manual sync and one machine automatically sync. It was a mess and I will never do that again.

But then today I found out that as long as I perform different category of syncing on each machine, I can actually sync my music and video on my desktop Windows PC, and then sync Calendar and Contact List on my Mac OSX. It worked flawless without problem AS LONG AS I make sure that different machine has different sync item configured. I also turned off the autosync on my Mac while leaving autosync ON on my desktop PC.

So now I have the lastest Calendar and Contact List on my iPod and also the latest music from my desktop. In fact, the contact list was actually came from my Nokia 5300 mobile phone. So I have contact entered in mobile phone, sync to Mac, and finally reaches my iPod. Funky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home