Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

12.29.2007

Here's the reason why NOT to buy game from Wii Virtual Console

I just finished Super Mario World (actually Super Mario Advance 2 for GBA) World 6 on my Nintendo DS and about to start World 7 Valley of Bowser 1. And I found out that I definitely WON'T FINISH the game unless I have help with to instant save feature provide by the M3 card I was using. And since most of the retro game I enjoy has a GBA version, so it doesn't make much sense to buy those games on Wii virtual console as there's no way for me to cheat my way through the game. Yeah I know this is chessy but I only have so much time to play video game, and it would be ultra fustrating by continuously lossing the game again and again and again for thousand times.

Al Hail GBA Instant Save! :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home