Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

12.25.2007

Optimize video to play on iPod Classic 80

I just realize that I should NOT use the "Full (All Aspect Ratio)" when ripping DVD video with Xiliosft DVD Ripper Platinum, especially when the video is in wide screen format. That is because the pixels in wide screen format are not in square shape, so when you play the video on iPod Classic 80, the size of content will be squashed horizontally. Thus, I am using "Apple TV MPEG-4 High 480P (640x 480)) and then for zoom use "Pan and Scan". That will optimize the viewing on my iPod Classic. But then I may actually need to reconvert the video with iPod Touch if I want to optimize the video.

So the best way is use "iPod Touch MEPG-4 Wide Screen" with "Pan and Scan". That way I have an optimized video to play on desktop or iPod touch is the feature, and still looks good on my iPod Classic 80.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home