Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

12.26.2007

No WebService class in Flash CS3

Adobe sure pissed a lot of people off by NOT implement the web service class in Adobe Flash CS3, like this one, this one, and a lot more. Sure there are several free implementation of webservice class for ActionScript 3.0 in case you have to live with flash, but for me, I don't want to learn some non-first-party class.

Without webservice, I have not going to waste my time on Actionscript 3.0. I will stay with the 2.0 way. In fact there are multiple way to do it, outlined by this article and then this and so on. And in 2.0 you can choose between remoting and web service, although to me I will definitely go for the standard way, which means the web service route.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home