Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

10.08.2007

Battery life hasn't been suffered with RockBox

I used the iRiver iHP-140 with RockBox to do recording with external microphone today, just like what I did in every Sundy morning. The result? Pretty darn good. I set th gain level to 9.5db, and the recording was pretty good. In fact, I think I can turn the gain level to even higher than the 9.5 dB. Also Rockman remembers my audio recording setting too.

The battery life consumption , while recording, is pretty much the same as using the original firmware. So basically if I use my iRiver just like I used it before I installed Rockbox, the battery consumption is pretty much the same. It's just that Rockman gives me so many new ways to use it, and by using it more frequent and in more way, I used up more battery :-P .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home