Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

9.28.2007

DELL Axim 50v gradually dying ....

I know that my Pocket PC x50v is heading to the end of it's life as it starts gradually malfunctioning one part a time, especially on the hard keys. Now I have to mostly rely on the touch screen to operate the device.

Yet I haven't found a device that can effectively replace it for all the work that I do on it, including:

- Writing Chinese notes.
- Listening to MP3.
- Watching video.
- Checking Contact information.
- Taking quick notes using hand recognition

I think an iPod classic can do a lot of the work, but still not perfect.

And now the the Samsung Q1 UMPC price drop to US$799, this could be a nice replacement for x50v.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home