Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

10.07.2007

FlashGet 1.73 better than 1.9

Sometime new stuff doesn't necessary better than the one old.

Take FlashGet for instance. The new version 1.9 seems to have all the right stuff: new Vista friendly user interface, more features. and so on. But somehow when it tries to work with my Flashgot Firefox extension on my Firefox 2.0 browser, it always end up crashing when I tries to grab stuff from some Japanese and mainland China sites.

Finally I got fed up with it, uninstalled it, and install FlashGet 1.73. Problem solved. Now the download works perfectly. There's still some minor ZoneAlarm firewall issue that I need to resolve but at these I can use the feature I need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home