Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

8.09.2007

Another bunch of reason why I should not buy a MacMini Core2Duo edition

Here's another set of of reason why shouldn't buy MacMini Core2Duo Edition
  • Wait for someone who can buy it for me using student discount.
  • The price of getting it in US, after tax, is more expansive than getting it in HK. Maybe I should wait til I have a vacation to Hong Kong and then grab it there.
  • Wait for OSX Leopard
  • Graphic sucks, and darn it majority of the stupid I use it with are GRAPHIC related.
  • Simply too hard to upgrade.
  • May not work with some of my USB Gear
  • Got too many stuffs to do already, and should be distracted by learning yet another set of application on the Mac.
  • NTFS support is still lame, although Parallel may solve the problem
Well, enough bashing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home