Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

7.05.2007

Xenogear still rocks

I wasn't touched the Playstation game Xenogear for 6 years since ... well .. I was not in America and my Playstation console is in America (Duh). So today I gave it as try since this is fourth of July, and what better to celebrate this holiday by meeting from good old games.

And boy it is still a great game. I vaguely remember the spot were I left off 6 years ago, and yet the story still moved me. The control was actually not that good, and the graphic is definitely ancient compare with today's standard. Yet the game is still fun to play. I knew I was into the game when I totally forgot about time and space for about 2 hours after I sat down with the controller.

But this also means that everytime I play this game, I need to expect hours vanishing from my life. Oh joy :-m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home