Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

7.19.2007

Ultimate tool to download Flash video file

My friend was asking how she can rip some of the audio from dance videos (in Flash format) on web pages. I attempted to use some web based site like vixy to detect the source of the video, but they are all video web site specific.

Then, a while ago, I found an ultimate tool that does the job perfectly.

The tool is called UUme FLV Spy 1.0.1.0 . I didn't download the 1.0.10 because I have problem accessing the site. Instead I downloaded the 1.0.0.0 version here. To me they seemed to work pretty much the same.

Here's the instruction of installation.

1. Download the software.
2. Expand the rar file.
3. Run FLVSpy.exe
4. In the text box, enter the Web URL of the page that embedded the Flash
5. Press the button, and the web page is being loading.
6. Read the web page, and click whatever button that start the Flash video.
7. The application will detect the Flash video, and list them out at the list box below.
8. Those are the video links, and downloading them will download the video.

And once you have the video, you can do whatever they want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home