Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

6.01.2007

Painless BlueTooth Synchronization

My packages from Hong Kong finally arrived. Among them was my bluetooth dongle, a cheap HK$28 bluetooth dongle and yet works perfectly. So I yanked it out, plug it to a USB 1.1 port (by connecting a USB 1.1 hub to and USB 2.0 which plugged to a USB 2.0 port of x60t. Yeah I really run out of USB ports on my x60t, man!) and within minutes I have a bluetooth support on ThinkPad x60t. So I use the Vista Bluetooth device setup, and within minutes I have my laptop paired with my Nokia 5300. Finally I started Synchronization on my x60t, and within a minute, I have all the lastest Outlook data synced to my mobile.

I love my Nokia 5300 :-D !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home