Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

1.06.2007

Finally it's time to play with the BlueTooth dongle.

I tried the dongle in several Windows XP machines (some laptop and some desktop top). In all case the system recognize the device and installed all the necessary drives. However, they all required me to reboot the machine.

I tried pairing with my Motorola E398 Mobile phone which placed 1.5 meters away, and it can pair with a 6 digital pair code with no problem. I even tried to put the mobile phone more further away and it still worked. Pretty cool. However, when I looked into the Service list of my phone I don't see much in it. In fact I only found one item:

- Dialup network DUN (COM4)

Honestly I was pretty disappointed :-< . I thought I can use the bluetooth to sync with my mobile phone wirelessly. So I installed the Motorola mobile PhoneTools that comes with my E398 mobile phone, and tried pairing up again. Still no go.

In fact, I also tried pairing with my DELL Axim x50v Pocket PC and all I got was that Bluetooth Serial Port (COM5) thing. Very ... disappointed :<. On the other hand, the pairing worked even with 2 meter apart, so ... that's good.

I need to figure out why there's only limit service for my Bluetooth dongle.

9 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

kate spade handbags, polo ralph lauren, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet online, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, prada handbags, christian louboutin outlet, louis vuitton outlet, nike free, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, nike shoes, ray ban outlet, louis vuitton outlet, prada outlet, michael kors outlet online, coach outlet store online, tory burch outlet, longchamp outlet online, chanel handbags, longchamp handbags, gucci handbags, michael kors outlet online, coach outlet, burberry outlet online, coach outlet, michael kors outlet online, kate spade outlet online, red bottom shoes, michael kors outlet store, longchamp outlet, true religion, coach purses, cheap oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co jewelry, true religion outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, christian louboutin shoes, oakley vault, jordan shoes, burberry outlet online, tiffany jewelry, michael kors outlet

8:19 AM

 
Anonymous idn poker online said...

I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.

3:26 PM

 
Anonymous game slot online terbaru said...

Thanks for haingng out here.

3:11 PM

 
Anonymous slot online said...

After study many of the web sites for your internet site now, i really appreciate your strategy for blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back soon. Pls have a look at my web-site too and figure out what you consider.

6:13 PM

 
Anonymous tangkas said...

Nice post. I learn some thing tougher on diverse blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to learn content using their company writers and exercise a little from their store. I’d prefer to use some while using the content in my weblog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide you with a link on your own internet blog. Appreciate your sharing.

6:45 PM

 
Anonymous tangkasnet.me said...

I recently found and came across your blog and have reading , i will keep reading this blog everyday.

1:44 PM

 
Anonymous situs slot online android said...

Thanks for every other excellent post.

10:39 PM

 
Anonymous high authority expired domains said...

Overall, politicians are split on the issue of whether Twitter is more for business or personal use. The first thing is the fact that you can build up quite a large following of people. high authority expired domains

2:00 AM

 
Anonymous Skin Care said...

I’d choose to use some with the content on my blog whether or not you don’t mind.

9:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home