Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

12.08.2006

trip to Golden

Toshiba SD card price dropped to HK$210. I always use it as a guage to check the price of flash memory. Indeed the price is still constantly dropping.

I saw the blank 50Gb BlueRay blank disk, selling at HK$120. I was like, what the hell.
NOt much else stuff caught my attention during my trip to Golden today.

I saw an ultralight notebook from Toshiba that I kind of dig. It's called Toshiba Dynabook SS 1610, selling at HK$8890, the machine seems like a good always-in-my-bag companion. However, it suffered a big problem: I couldn't find a review online. And my policy is that if I could find a review I won't buy that project. So that's it.

Lots of people buying XBox 360 because of the new game Blue Dragon. Once again, a game sells a machine. Just like people getting Wii because of Zelda or Wii Sport. BY the way, I am still waiting for the solution to play Japanese game on a US Wii.