Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

12.03.2006

Viva, Movie Trailer

Ever since the Core Player 1.0.4 release, I was pretty happy about the fact that I can skip away from video conversion which I did a lot in order to make videos playable on my Pocket PC. Now my Pocket PC can play all the iPod video friendly video, and it opened up a huge array of video for me to consume, especially video Podcast.

And today I just found out another great way to enjoy video on the road: movie Trailer from Apple.

I realized that tons of video trailer are available from Apple QuickTime web site, these days most of them have a iPod downloadable version. So all I need to do is set up iTune on VMWare WinXP OS (I still DO NOT want any installation program to populate my desktop environment), and download as many movie trailer as possible. Since all the good stupid are in the movie trailer anyway, this can actually saves me a lot of movie viewing time.