Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

12.23.2006

Broken mice

I found this morning that the left button of the Microsoft IntelliMouse has broken. It's been serving me for about 8 years, and it's about time for it be retired ... to my trash can. Farewell, intellmouse.






But then I also found out that another USB mouse I had has problem. It kept losing the USB connection and then reconnect about. I sort of realized that something was wrong with that mouse, and totally I decided to send it to a better place: my trash can.






Luckily I still have one USB mouse left. Logitech mouse, a faithful brand.




That also means that the Microsoft Intellimouse PS/2 is useless now, as the adapter seem to work only with the Microsoft Intellisense mouse.