Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

7.11.2006

Battery life, Wheel click, using the mouse in Mac OSX

I am still testing my wireless combo set to make sure that everything works right. Along the process I found out that the click wheel on the wireless mouse sometimes wasn't running as perfect smooth as I expected it to me. I'll probably try it a few more days, and may exchange it if I have it.

My friend was pretty skeptical about the battery life of the keyboard and the mouse. Judge by the fact that the tiny laser at the bottom of the mouse is almost on, I can see the short battery life issue my friend raised up. I'll keep my eyes on the situation, but because I am use 25o0mAh rechragable battery on both the keyboard and the mouse, I don't see too much an issue of recharge them say once a month.

What maybe an issue though was that my MacOSX 10.4.6 environment couldn't see the USB wireless mouse and keyboard. Maybe there's some sort of set up I need to change in order to make it work. I should worry about that a bit later though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home