Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

6.27.2006

Sony VAIO Type U

I thought Sony VAIO Type U is a nice gear to fulffill my ultimate portable device dream until I saw the device personally at Wan Chi computer center. The screen is just too small to cramp in 1024 x 800 resolution! My eyes will blind if use that gear quality, and by turning on the 640 x 480 mode with web browser on Pocket PC, I know exactly the experience is like to use that Type U to browse web page: it will be HORRIBLE. Well, better wait for another device.

Still I was trying to figure out the price of
U50 in Hong Kong and see if it drops to a reasoanble price range. The device does not look too cute , but I was hoping that the price can be drop to HK$7000. The Sony U series seems to have quite some fans. For there are Wikipedia entries . And people seems to use it more as a super powerful media player .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home