Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

6.20.2006

Still speaking for the ultimate Tablet based PC

YOu know me. I am still seraching and seraching and seraching for the ultimate device for watching i1080 video, reading eBook, and maybe sketch some picture along the way. I sort of settled with my DELL Axim x50v for me, but always look for the next big thing. And I know what I want:

- 7 inch screen
- Touch screen support (I can live with customized stylus
- 4 hours + battery life.
- Less than 2 pounds (the lighter the better)
- Under US$1000.
- Good screen with huge viewable angle.

Is the new Ultimate Portable PC does the job? Far from. But it's getting to the right direction.

- Hands-on with the Samsung Q1 / Origami
- Samsung Q1 Ultra Mobile PC
- Comparing multiple portable machines
- PC Mag Review
- Cnet Review

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home