Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

7.27.2006

"Apollo DVD to iPod": Caption friendly

I used a desktop machine to run "Apollo DVD to iPod", and the result was much better than the crappy HP notebook. Come to think about it, almost all notebook I tried suck at DVD conversion.

I just tried the Subtitles feature by selecting one (the top one) of the two subtitle selection available when I rip the CowBoy Bebop anime TV series Disc 2 (looks like a mainland China version though). Guess what? It worked like a champ. So now I can watch Cowboy Bebop with Traditioanl Chinese subtitle when I am on the road on my PocketPC. Sweet Sweet Sweet.

Man, I think I start to love this green/portable application. It enables me to rip DVD any workplace I am at >:-E .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home