Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

10.27.2005

Zap Portable Energy

I finally brought Look LK-A6 OTG Hard disk Enclosure last night, and found that the rechargeable battery that they have didn't do the job. I already brought a pack of 8 AA Alkaline battery to test and see whether the problem is on the battery or the harddisk enclosure itself, but it also caused me to research on something called Zap Portable Energy. Basically it's a big battery for charging other electronic devices. The US price is hiffty US$99, while the mainland China price is about YMB 388, which I think it's much more reasonable.

I found two reviews online from some mainland China sites:
- Review 1
- Review 2

Here's some more photo.

The product looks OK, and can be found at COME (國美電器) in Hong Kong, but I definitely will do more research before getting it.

------------------
(Updated on 2005-10-28)
Just found out that this freaking Zap Portable Energy at HK$540 in Hong KOng! Come on! A pack of 4AA 2500mA battery is just HK$55!!! No way I am going to pay $540 for this!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home