Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

10.24.2005

IP TV - So much good stuff

The whole IP TV thing is getting more and more awesome, and I love it because it fits my life style extremely well. I spend almost 4 hours today a day on commute, and this is the time I get most of my entertainment plus tech education. All these tech TV shows allows me to fully utilize my commute time.

Here’s a list of shows that I am enjoying these days:
- Call For Help 2.0: get the torrent of each show here.
- Digital Life TV: Tech related TV
- The 1up Show: video game show
- Diggnation : Talk show about technology
- The broken: Errrr…
- System: Tech TV , enough said
- ComnandN: More Tech talk TV
- From the Shadow: Strange take on Tech, teen extreme x daily tech.
And if you enjoying all sorts of Podcas:

- ODEO
- Podcase.net

And Digg has technology news delivered based on a funny mechanism: vote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home