Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

10.29.2005

Using a Mac on PC: Almost a surreal experience

First of all, I made a stupid mistake by thinking that I need a USB mouse and USB keyboard in order to enjoy the the OSX for Intel thing. In fact, I even brought a new USB keyboard today just to prepare for the OSX installation. But then, the keyboard I brought is just a HK$29 chessy one, and this one actually works slightly better than the PS2 keyboard on my desk, so it's all good :>.

The fact is that the OSX install recognized both my PS2 mouse and PS2 keyboard.

And damn now that I tried OSX for an hour, I have to say that I really like it. My biggest problem now, though, is to figure out a way to dual boot my machine so that I can use Mac sometimes and use Windows the other times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home