Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

9.16.2005

Playing Nintendo DS Roms

The Nintendo DS Rom scene is getting more and more funky.

First there is this tool with data that constantly update for vaildating the NDS Rom.

Then, there's this torrent that contain tons and tons of ROMs.

And then, the SuperCard that I have provides support to run NDS Roms as long as I buy the SuperPass Key thing. The problem is that:
(1) I don't know where to buy SuperPass Key in Hong Kong.
(2) Some NDS console does NOT support SuperPass key, and it seems to be those consoles that are newly released. Fortunately, I haven't brought my NDS console yet, and I can always buy both NDS and SuperPass key at the same time.

For now, though, I guess I can just wait and see. I have so many things to do anyway, and it's probably a bad idea to carry another gadget on my heavy bag. Nevertheless, it's great that NDS can be as fun a platform as PSP. And I am looking forward to read more about Super Nintento support on NDS. This could be even more exciting (as least to me) than the ROM thing.

There are also quite a few of those NDS pass card thing:
(1) SuperPass Key
(2) G6
Each card has it's won supported. GUess it's better to read more at www.cngba.com before making any purchase decision.

More than five ROMs were posted at China GBA web site.

P.S. : Here's a Hong Kong discussion group about Nintendo DS. Nope, it mentions nothing about playing ROM on NDS. Just a general discussion group about NDS, about what's hot and what's not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home