Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

9.19.2016

Experience with Playstation VR

More personal experience on trying out Playstation VR: After playing for roughly 30 minutes, I found a few things:

1. I found sweat on my nose and around my head. The headset does put load on your head, and you really should only play it 30 minutes a burst.

2. The weight of the headset did left the tension on my head even after I took it off for 20+ minutes.

3. Some games are high in resolution while others look like watching Standard Quality TV (480p), but the 360 immersive experience was really good.

4. Use PS4 controller to take action, by slam on a rock with motion or press button to navigate, is GOOD. It reminds the sensation of how I felt when first tried WiiMote with WiiSports.

5. The setup is not cheap, but also not ultra expensive like Oculus Rift (with all the proper setup).

6. So far I heard that Playstation 4 (Pro) and Playstation VR have no region lock. I need to wait for the final confirmation from bloggers. But that is the case, then I will try making my decision again after Summer Lesson released.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home