Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

10.31.2012

Reminding myself why I still hates Eee Slate EP-121

With Windows 8 Pro final released, Traditional Chinese input available, Windows Media Center work fine, I found that almost all my problem with Asus Eee Slate EP-121 previous was gone.  I almost felt like I can start living Eee Slate.  Sure, it's heavy, but at least it's functional, it's full feature, and the touch worked very well, right?

Then, just like all the love relationship, eventually you will find something you don't like.  And here's the list of reason why I still like my Eee Slate:

  • Bluetooth may suddenly stopped working.  This is what pissed me the most, and it seemed like frequently happening after I used USB device, like USB thumb drive.  The solution is to go to [PC Setttings][Wireless], and then turn on Airplane mode, and then turn on Wifi and Bluetooth again.  The bluetooth will then back in function.  Still, it's just SOOOOOOo anonying.
  • Weight.  Yes, it's still heavy.
  • AutoRotation button doesn't work consistently.
  • Short short battery life.
 When I buy my new windows 8 device, I need to keep these bullet points in mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home