Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

3.14.2011

Still think of getting Nintendo DSi XL, and still haven't yet

I was playing a Mario puzzle game on Nintendo DSi XL at Best Buy earlier today. And the fact that I still care about this device after so many months of on and off trying to buy it but reluctant to proves that this device still has certain appeal to me.

The problem of getting it now is that:
- 3DS is coming, and I expect a price drop on older devices.
- in the era of touch screen, a lot games still require using stylus in order to work effectively.
- the screen technology seem so dated compare with other devices like PSP, iPod Touch and so on
- I already have a classic NDS at home, and it is still not dead yet.
- Don't want to pay a lot of money to buy yet another gaming device. I already have hard time finding time tom play even the demo games on PS3.

So, there.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home