Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

2.21.2011

Continue disappointed by the Lenovo S12

Very not happy finding out that the Lenovo S12 SHUTTED ITSELF down while I was in the middle of watching a Recorded video.  What the hell.

And the worst part is that the laptop was 2 months pass the warranty.  Again, son of the bitch.  So with both the Overheat ThinkPad and autoshut down Lenovo, looks like I will never buy a Lenovo laptop again in my life.

In the meantime I need to find a way to keep the shutdown from happening again.  So now I turned on the power saving so that once in a while it will go to sleep mode when "necessary".  Also I lower the resolution from the highest to the lower one.  Hopefully this will help resolving the heat problem.


We'll see ... will continue document the progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home