Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

11.09.2008

Resisting MSI Wind temptation

I was very close from getting a MSI Wind today. I checked BestBuy availability of MSI Wind and found one at a local branch. I was at the computer store readying to buy a 1Gb memory for the MSI Wind. I did reserach on what need to be done to run OSX on MSI Wind. I had the money, and I was not afraid to spend it.

Yet I still haven't get the MSI Wind yet.

One biggest reason: my Lenovo Tablet PC.

There's nothing my Lenovo Tablet PC can't do compare with MSI Wind. Sure MSI Wind is light, but then I have my car. And when I am walking around I prefer using my iPod Touch instead.

MSI Wind, or Netbook in general, seems more a good to have than an essential item in my life.

But it sure is tempting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home