Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

11.08.2008

Pata pata pata pon

A good video game is something that grows on you, with game plays that makes you want more after you get a taste of it. Patapon for PSP delivers that kind of game play.

I have to admit that at first I didn't get the game UNTIL I got stuck at one of the Episode (Mission 3: Zigotons Strike Back). And I started to get frustrated, like why the **ck can't I attack my opponent in short distance. Eventually I figured out that there's another kind of solider that does the short distance attack, and I have to equip and set up the formation. I mostly blame myself for not paying attention to the instruction when the story unfold.

But once I understand things, the game play starts really growing on me. Now I even start having the desire like "Hmmm ... maybe just one more game.... maybe :-E".

I am gald that I didn't just give up and try other games instead, cause otherwise I will miss the fun of this seemingly amazing game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home