Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

9.27.2008

Now, things I don't like about iPod Touch

As a picky person as I am, you know for sure that I will have complain on my new iPod Touch sooner or later. This is important because I need to find enough excuse to stop myself from buying unlocked iPhone 3G from Hong Kong. Well, let my ranting starts:
  • How come there's NO WAY (as of this moment) to stop "optimizing photo" when syncing photos from iTune to iPod touch? The "optimization process" makes the JEPG look blurry when zooming in. The worst part is that it makes it hard to read comics pages in JPEG.
  • The soft keyboard is so HARD to use. It's OK for causal typing, but if I serious trying to type more than a paragraph, I better do the typing on a Netbook instead.
  • Draw in iPod Touch sucks, plus I CANNOT use a regular stylus with iPod touch. That also makes writing Chinese character on Touch difficult.
  • The internal speaker of iPod Touch, while works OK, has room to improve.
  • WiFi battery life is kind of terrible. Only 1 to 2 hours of battery life if I keep using WiFi.
Maybe more complain later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home