Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

8.11.2008

Noise and quite DVD Drive

I was trying to make sure that the DVDR discs I burned at home were OK, so I brought those 4 discs to the office and tried copying content from the discs to harddisks and see if they were intact. Both of my office machines had no problem recognizing and copy content to the harddisks. But I realized that the drive "HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GSA-H31N" is much noisier and took more time when dealing with one of my disc, while the drive "TSSTCorp DVD+-RW TS-H653F ATA Device" is more quite, stable and reasonable in speed, copying the content within 9 minutes for copying the content of the whole disc.

The strange thing is that I have no idea what the brand of neither drives are. Maybe I can figure that out my Googling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home