Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

7.20.2008

Day of learning to love my old gear

I spent most of my time today to try to make the gear I currently have more useful so that I don't get tempted to buy new gear, like Asus Eee PC 901. After all, my current gear seems to do the job OK as long as I keep pushing. Here's what I accomplished today:

  • I installed Windows Mobile 6.1 on my Dell Pocket PC (x50v) and then installed the most critical software so that the system won't slow down by having too many software installed. Specifically, installed Monster Chinese 5.3, Resco Media Suite, and ... that's about it.
  • I get Outlook Syncing working with both my mobile phone Nokia 5300 and iPod Classic. I also took the oppotunity to clean up the mobile phone contact list, and now it's much cleaner than it used to be.
  • I restored the messed up Mac OSX 10.5.1 , and now I am working on restoring the XP OS to the previous cleaner state so that the Touch screen can work again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home