Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

7.13.2008

Wasted time

Darn it. I wasted time online quite some stuff this morning that yield no fruit at all.

  • I tried leaving my Dreamcast on for a whole night hoping that the recharagble battery in the motherboard can start keeping track of time. It didn't. So I either need to learn how to replace internal parts (hard to find and need some technique to install), or have to torelerant the time setup screen. I ... lean for the second one.
  • I tried to use some of the harddisk enclosure I brought from Hong Kong. They all seemed to have problem with the transformer, not providing enough power to drive the harddisk, making the harddisk spin up a bit but not enough to make them work. Even the EIDE to USB cable failed even when enough energy drawn by my another working harddisk. All these junk are in my trash can now.... Rest in peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger wk said...

0802jejeLe rôle nike france carriere de travailler dans la promotion avec asics gel nimbus testbericht la flexibilité était pauvre air jordan femme shoppy discount tout comme ce qui a nike air presto femme courir été discuté dans le chapitre nike air max 1 femme motif III. Peut-être que nike nike dynamo free son temps suffira-t-il à Nike? Un asics gel noosa tri 10 femme multicolore certain nombre de coloris nike baskets court royale en ce moment sont offerts.

10:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home