Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

6.16.2008

Multiple Firefox browser Running. Life is good.

I guess I am just pushing stuff to the limit. I have multiple Gmail account, so I use the Firefox Extension "Gmail Manager" to switch between them. But I also have multiple Blogger account, and by switch Gmail from one account to another account, the Blogger account also got switched. That frustrated me because there were times when I need to update Blogger associated with one gmail while trying to read another Gmail?

Solution? Multiple Firefox browser. Unfortunately you can only run one instance of Firefox browser. But guess what, Flock is another browser using the Firefox engine. It takes all the Firefox extensions. But wait, how about privacy? I use Portable Firefox partly because I can keep my whole browser world in my removable hard disk (I can even go so far by putting it within the area secured by TrueCrypt.) Fear not, there's something called Portable Flock.

So I am running both Flock portable and Firefox portable. On my desktop now. I am happy :->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home