Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

1.06.2008

HyperSonic 2 and Sonar 7

I was trying to setup Hypersonic in order to use it with Sonar 7 Producer Edition. I found out the following interesting things:

  • HyperSonic 1 does NOT work with Sonar 7.
  • HyperSonic 2 works with Sonar 7 as long as you use it as a DirectX Instrument instead of a VST plug in. So to avoid myself from accidentally using the VST version (which will cause the application to crash), I have to get into the Calkwalk Plug-in Manager, select VST Instruments under "Plug in Categories", then select HyperSonic, and disable to plug in by clicking "Exclude Plug-in" button.
  • Hypersonic Rewire also seems to not working, and gave me a blue screen of death. But then maybe I just don't know how to use it properly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very useful post. I would love to follow you on twitter.

10:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home