Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

12.03.2007

Vista simply does NOT like it when you mess with Startup Partition

I am totally pissed by Vista now. It's like a horrible dictator, it doesn't like it when you mess with the startup partition. The best part is that I can get into a situation when the parition got boot up, and yet the keyboard is NOT working. I can't believe that this kind of crap can happen. And then I can't access the Document and Setting folder because the so called damn secuity. I am like totally pissed now,

So what I will do is wipe that *ucking Vista away and go back to XP. It's multiple bootup friend, and gives me more flexibility on everything.

Also I better prepare a list of driver to install XP On my DELL.

Also alwasys use ACronis Disk Director SAFE version instead of the full vesrion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home