Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

8.14.2007

Finally got Chinese Handwriting working for my Windows MObile 6

I finally got Chinese Handwriting (MonsterChinese 6) working on Windows Mobile 6. The recognition was a bit slugglish with Word, but it works pretty well with NotePad.

This could be just a trial version, but I'll settle with it for a while.

By the way in order to install HandWriting recognition I need to get to use version 5.x of SIP .

I also found that Windows Mobile 6 use the Build-In-Storage to install application, which is a good thing since it will freeup save from the actually memory.

I am now trying out the Resco 6 product line.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Where can I download and/or buy Monster Chinese v6?
2. Will it work for any Windows Mobile 6 phones?
Thanks!
JS

6:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home