Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

5.20.2006

Shitty bank credit card

The bank that my mom applied home loan with asked her and the one with the loan title (that's me) to each apply for one 中銀信用卡 credit card. I found this ultra stupid. First of all, what does freaking home loan do to the stupid credit card application. Second, how could they ask my mom to apply for a credit card when she has no income at all? Third, the application form is so tiny that my mom couldn't read the form itself, not to mention all the fine print (which makes me wonder if that's their exact intention). Fourth, the requirement of getting all the card application gifts sound nonsese to me.

I am sick and tired of all these credit card application trip. They all milk on people's greediness. Sick. Shitty sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home