Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

5.17.2006

All my crappy DVD-Writer drives

Since I sent my Pioneer DVD Burner to repair shop, I DO NOT any DVD Burner at home that can reliably burn DVD+R disc that can be read by all other drives that I can get a hold on with.

For instance, I tried burning DVDR disc with my LiteOn DVD Burner. The drive can read it's own disk, but the LE drive failed to read it, and so is another NEC drive I accessed at work.

And the LE DVD Burner was even worse since it CANNOT burn DVDR disc properly at all.

So I have to either wait for the Pioneer DVD Burner to be fixed, or go get another DVD Burner.

On the other hand, I used the NEC DVD Burner on my office desktop to burn the same set of files at 2x, and both my desktop and the file server's NEC Burner (different model) has no problem recognizing it. Still I need to bring it home to test reading from my LE and LiteON DVD Burner.

What a headache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home