Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

5.21.2006

More experience on playing NES ROMs on SuperCard

Here more info about playing NES rom on SuperCard:

- Don't expect to be able to put too much ROM in one folder, I found that after a few dozen of files, superCard's menu will stop displaying the rest of the file in the system. So next time just put enough in a folder.
- Not all games play OK on SuperCard. I tried a game called Alien something something and it was not running well. On the other hand the "3-D Battles of World Runner" was totally kick ass fun.
- Make a .sav file, otherwise you are not able to save state. And damn instantly saving state is like the major reason why playing NES roms on NDS totally rock. (Yeah I am lame, but then I don't have hours to play video games, and I want some satisfaction :-> ).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home