Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

2.07.2006

DVD -> PPC : Still haven't found what I am looking for ...

I was kept trying to find a simple DVD to Divx (or MPEG4, whatever that plays on Pocket PC) solution and so far I haven't found one. The road is much bumpier than what I expected.

I tried the following software:
- Apollo PSP Video Converter
- WinAVI MP4 Converter - Works with RM file
- Clone DVD Mobile

They all work reasonabily fine, support zero installation, and some even support converting RealVideo file. But none of them does BATCH conversion from DVD files to Divx. I have quite some music video DVDs that I want to convert, and I cannot find one that converse DVD AND support BATCH conversion. Sigh.... Search continue ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home