Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

11.18.2005

Strange experiment on my DVD Recorder

I am trying a strange experiment with my DVDRecorder and see if it help:

First, not putting any disc on LiteOn.
Then, select 2x speed.
Then, click start burn.
When Nero 7 asked for a DVD Disc, put in the Sky 8x.

The result? It creates Disc that can be readable by my office NEC CD ROM, which to me is a pretty good improvement because previous the LiteOn burned stuff that cannot be read by the others.

However, the LG drive still doesn't with the 8x discs no matter what trick I try. So seems like the LG drive will be preserved for buring 4x disc only, and I have to use 2x to burn DVD on the LiteOn drive.

Oh, and skip the verification. I need to test copying on the LG Drive anyway.

I also need to check and see if the eBlue 8x disc also works.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, When Are You Starting Your Blog?
Since Ive been in a BlawgThink-induced cave for the last several weeks, this may be old news, but as I catch up on my blog reading, I ran across this study : The survey found that 55% of corporations have ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!

8:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home