Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

11.18.2005

I hate my ultra lame LG DVD Recorder

My saga with the stupid LG DVD Recorder continues.

I brought a barrel (25 pieces) of Sky 8X DVD+R disc, hoping that the LG Recorder had problem only with the eBlue 8x one. I found out that it has problem with the Sky 8x Disc too.

In fact, it seems like that almost ALL the 4x disc I put in the LG drive has NO PROBLEM, while ANY 8x disc I put in LG drive HAS PROBLEM.

This sucks, consider that all new disc released these days are 8x.

So seems like I have no choice but buy another DVD Recorder, and this time I will go for nothing else but Pioneer. LG and LiteON failed on me, and NEC has problem reading all the discs, SamSung is Ok but didn't get the go reputation, Sony ... hate Sony, period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home