Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

10.14.2005

SuperCard 1.52 has been release, tried, and .... :-<

Well, just downloaded the lastest firmware 1.52 from SuperCard. At first I accidentally downlaoded the firmware upgrade and new converted app for SD card and it just didn't work. I downloaded the CF card version and it worked fine.

I tried the conversion app, and found that the some wordings are darken. But it didn't seem matter, cause the converted ROM still work.

I tried the ROM "0083 - Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan (J)(PROJECTG)(2d59b3c8).zip" . It worked ... to a point. The machine hanged at a one stage of the game.

OH well, nothing is perfect, but at least now I can play something that previously cannot be played at all.

And here a list so that you can check which game definitely won't work with 1.52, and which game can at least boot up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home